Monday, February 25, 2008

Sorry yet again that I have been away so long in the last month or so...
I ended up missing 6 days of work. I had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic gel my primary care physician gave me for the pink eye. I ended up going to an opthomologist and getting baush and laumb drops that cleared me up.

I am back at work today... my desk and the amount of paper work is WHEWWWWWW !

My mom came here Saturday. It is the first time she has been here since she was diagnosed with cancer a year and 4 months ago. She is very fragile. Her strength is not up to par neither is her blood cell count. So again, I ask for prayers.

I went for a fitting on my dress yesterday. The corset fits....the boobies have to be altered.

R moved a few things into the garage yesterday. We will have a close call with him parking his mustang in and my honda and his motorcycle.

I will make it around to all my buddies sometime soon...hopefully tomorrow.

4 comments:

angelfish24 said...

I'm sending out prayers for your mom. I know all too well how it is for a family member or a good friend to battle cancer. It's so hard on them and on you too. It sucks.
I hope you can get out from all that work soon. Take care.

Carrie said...

Glad to see that you are up and about now! I will certainly include your mom in my prayers. I know how hard it can be on all of you. Stay strong and HUGS to you!

BarnGoddess said...

geesh, Ive been wondering where ya been!
Your mother will be in my thoughts ((hugs)).

The weekend in ONE day away...

BarnGoddess said...

p.s. I am trying to get the list of bands coming to Rocklahoma this summer. It supposed to be awesome.