Tuesday, February 05, 2008


It's official!
We are getting married April 12th.
I have been nuts a few weeks now, trying to get myself together. I bought a dress in Atlanta last weekend. I picked out colors and bridesmaid dresses too. I am so blessed to have Tara from Florida, Stephanie from Texas, My sister from Louisiana and Amy from New Orleans standing in my wedding.
Today I have an appointment with a florist.
I met with a pastry chef here. We booked the church and are trying to decide on where to have the reception. We have a few options. There are pluses and minues at each.

8 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

WOW! Congratulations!!!!

have you gotten your rings yet? what kind?

it sounds like your going to have a wonderful wedding!

Hannah said...

woo-hoooo! Let me know if you need any help with anything. :-) There are some really great options for receptions here.

Chris H said...

OH MY GOD, so soon!!! When did you get engaged, was it just now???? I am so very happy for you two! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE !$%$%&Q@#@!

Anonymous said...

Big Hugs my friend xxx

Lyn said...

Ahhh now all the questions are coming together.

Congrats chicky!!! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congrats about everything Rebecca, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. :)

TitanThirteen said...

Oh my! Congrats to you! See? your prince wasn't as far away as he seemed, not too long ago :o)
You have to invite us all to the engagment party, you know that don't you lol

Bare said...

OMG!!! I am SO excited!!! BIG congrats!!! This is such wonderful news, and something I definitely needed. I've been really down in the dumps lately-- and haven't felt like doing anything, including blogging. I'm just so thankful for some good news! Hooray!!! :0)