Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hi Ya'll.
I have been so busy that I haven't taken the time to blog or stop by anyone's blog. I feel totally swamped. At least after the last 2 weeks, I feel as though a few things are accomplished. The church is book and the reception area is too. We have the caterer, my hairdresser has that morning blocked off for my wedding party. I bought a dress, picked out bridesmaid dresses and 3 of the 4 girls have ordered them. My florist has been booked.
On the other hand, no cake yet, no invitations yet (i'm working on them), we need a wedding coordinator and our music is still a bit up in the air. I am waiting on approval from the head minister at the church who has been out of town for a week.
My ring is beautiful. He did really well. It needs a new more flattering mount. But he is definately a keeper!

I have class tonight at the college. Ugh. It doesn't start until 6:30.....it just puts me home so late! I have tons of stuff for my class and I need to get with it...just kinda not my priority right now.

I wanna thank you all for your support and well wishes they mean ALOT to me!!!

4 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

I am absolutely THRILLED for you!!!

I KNOW it is going to be a wonderful day and you will be sooooo beautiful (you already are) BUT you will be a breat-taking bride, I KNOW it.

Hey, I understand how crazy getting married is, planning, coordinating et. be sure to take time out to enjoy it.

Ive posted plenty of pics of my husband. The last one I posted here BEFORE he got a haircut and a trim!:

http://ramblingsfromthereservation.wordpress.com/2007/10/25/wanted-groomer-must-be-multi-talented/

BarnGoddess said...

that was breath-taking bride, it feels like a Monday!

Bare said...

Girl- you've got a hellvua lot accomplished in a short period of time! I know you've got some more things to get squared away, but you're on top of things-- don't forget to take some time for yourself to breathe! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day and congrats again. You both look perfect together and so happy.