Thursday, April 27, 2006

Morning

I'm still sleepy! I hit snooze like 10 times this morning....part of it was that I woke up at 3:00 a.m. and got on line for an hour~ brilliant eh?
I'm crazy excited in a super tired kind of way. I have such a crush on someone that I work with. Well, he was one of the first people I saw this morning. = + ) ~ He's the type of guy that gets close to you in your face sort of when he speaks to you...Well when I saw him I laid my hand on his chest********* If he only knew!!!!!!!!!! My infactuation* This has been a crush for two and a half years now.... He's smart, retired airforce, lives in the country and makes me laugh. Plus, he has always offered good advice and seems to have a sensitive side beyond his thick exterior and professional leadership qualities. He's strong, loves kids, and drives a truck. What more can I ask for? Except there is an 18 year age difference between us. The age doesn't bother me because he doesn't look his age....but UNFORTUNATELY he's married and happily from what I can see. I have pretty high standards when it comes to morals...so I doubt I will ever act on it ...but I have promised myself if I ever leave this job, or he does, I am going to let him know about my crush!

On to other topics ...a really SWEET guy that I used to date has broken up with a long time girlfriend..and he's been calling me. We had a lot in common including but not limited to history and music. I really care about him and I am worried about how he is feeling emotionally.
He has the the THICKEST country accent you have ever heard! It find it *heart warming*. Just hearing Jim's voice soothes any woman from the south..... I hope to be there as a supportive friend for him.

I am so excited! When I pulled out of my garage this morning..Momma bird found her baby bird right where I put him. She was nestled on him keeping him warm after all the rain that we had last night.

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Still fauning over RM I see??? :-)

I added your link to my blog.

BTW, when I comment on your blog, it won't come up as my real blog. Since my blog isn't with blogger, I have to sign in using my old blogger name.