Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday!!!!

Well..I am running out of here at 3:00. I am so sleepy, I could crawl into a cold bed and sleep for 4 hours no problem.......I need a kitty cat to snuggle up with...They are awesome like that. (at least my babies were)

Tommy wants me to go to the local piano bar and hear one of nis buddies play some live music tonight. Well, I am supposed to have an internet date this evening. I 'll see how that goes and then figure out if I want to go somewhere else or just go home. I am so wiped out! Every night this week I have had something going on. I have the cable company coming to my house in the morning somthing is going wrong with one of my wires or boxes...my high channels keep giving me little squares.

This weekend starts the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage festival. Bob Dylan is today's headliner....Dave Matthews, Bruce Springsteen, Fats Domino, Keith Urban and just a few of the others that are to be playing! When people ask me the very best time to visit "My City", Jazz fest really is the best time. You have 50-75 musical acts per day, jazz, blues, gospel, rock, cajun, zydeco and alternative. You have dozens and dozens of food vendors from crawfish to alligator to beinets. YOu have to see it to experience it. Visit NOJAZZFEST.COM and see what my city has to offer this weekend and next weekend. Any support people can give to help the city rebuild is so appreciated. The culture and the renissance are worth saving....

My buddy B is upset today cause his current dating friend is wanting "talk" today. So he's nervous. I'll explain that on another entry. It will take time.

50 minutes and I can go home! *YAWN*

0 comments: