Monday, August 18, 2008

Sorry that I have been away for SOOO long...I am back to work now...and should have a few more posts these days.

My kids this year are really LOW academically, which concerns me...Last year my kids were the highest in the sixth grade! Wahoooo we beat out 2 other teams.

Married life has its challenges....mostly because I haven't had a live in in ten years....huge difference for me.

Nothing happening exciting with me....I have another college course that starts this Thursday night for me. Ughhhh. It's a Psychology course, which I think I will like. I know the teacher. I am wanting it to be on another night...I am so damn tired by Thurdsday, I wanna go home and fall into bed.

OK..I will try to make it around to a few blog friends in the next couple of days.

Hope all is well in your world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you are doing well, if very busy. Life always happens when you least expect it. :)

Mick & Cathy said...

Welcome back to blog world Rebecca.

angelfish24 said...

Glad hear you are doing well. Yeah, school can be stressful...I'm glad to have a little break before I start mine again. It's going to be a long year but then I'll be done.
Married life is always challenging but the good time always outweigh the bad.