Tuesday, May 06, 2008


This is me today. I have a headache...I am sleep deprived and my students are crazy as hell today. We have 15 more days together. I am ready and they are even more ready.
I need some down time. I need some quiet time. I need 8 solid hours of sleep. We got our bedroom set which we are both pleased with...but the 1800 mattress is too soft for both of us. We went to the furniture store yesterday and he said he'd swap it. It's got a latex memory foam that fits to your body....but it's just too soft for long term sleep.
I have lost a co worker due to violence in her home. She will not be back this year. I am sorry to say and I doubt she'll be back next year.
Send me calm soothing vibes with another paycheck.
Many Thanks.
Oh..and hell NO I would not vote for ..."HALF HONKEY---ALL DONKEY" O'bama.

0 comments: